Brookside Primary School has developed a reputation for providing an excellent education, helping each child to achieve his or her full potential. Every child is valued as an individual, we work inclusively with all pupils to try and ensure that there is support where it is needed and that every child is encouraged to succeed.
Our skilled and experienced staff foster a happy and caring atmosphere within which children achieve exceptional results. We enjoy an excellent reputation within the community, and are proud of our very strong partnership with parents, who say how welcome they are made to feel.
Why parents choose Brookside
- Improving standards year on year
- Fully inclusive, resourced school
- Stunning grounds and setting
- Lyme Park Guardianship School
- Many extra curricular activities
- Many varied School trips
- Before and after school care facilities
- Small, caring school
- High quality, broad and balanced curriculum
- Experienced, skilled and enthusiastic staff
- Nursery group - full and part time places with upto 15hrs Free per week